In these days your smartphones feature helpful specifications such as the option to capture a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi 3X from Xiaomi guarantees to take outstanding images of the best occasion of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Skype, Tinder ,… or for one email, the procedure of capturing screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 3X working with Android 5.0 Lollipop is truly simple. In fact, you have the choice among two basic techniques. The first one make use of the generic options of your Xiaomi Redmi 3X. The second solution will have you utilize a third-party apps, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 3X. Let’s find out the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 3X
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to record
- Squeeze together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Xiaomi Redmi 3X actually took a screenshoot of your screen
If your Xiaomi Redmi 3X do not possess home button, the method is as below:
- Squeeze together the Power and Home button
- The Xiaomi Redmi 3X easily made a perfect screenshot that you are able show by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi Redmi 3X right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Check out the screen you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 3X using third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 3X, it’s possible!! We selected for you a few effective apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Download these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 3X and capture screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you are able to update your Xiaomi Redmi 3X to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 3X has become considerably more smooth. Google decided to make easier the operation like that:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi 3X is saved on a special folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Redmi 3X.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi 3X model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português