Recently our mobile phones already include useful features like the option to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi 3 from Xiaomi promises to record excellent images of the best moment of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Snapchat, Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one email, the process of shooting screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi 3 running Android 5.0 Lollipop is extremely simple. Believe it or not, you have the choice among two basic techniques. The first one works with the fundamental tools of your Xiaomi Redmi 3. The second technique is going to make you implement a third-party software, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 3. Let’s see the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Go to the screen that you’d like to record
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- The Xiaomi Redmi 3 actually took a screenshoot of the screen
However, if your Xiaomi Redmi 3 don’t have home button, the approach is as below:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 3 simply shot a wonderful screenshot that you are able show by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi 3 right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Head over to the screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 3 using third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 3, it’s possible!! We chose for you a few top notch apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some shady tricks. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 3 and take screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you are able to update your Xiaomi Redmi 3 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi 3 is going to be considerably more smooth. Google made the decision to shorten the operation this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi 3 is saved on a particular folder.
Following that, you are able to publish screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Redmi 3.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi 3 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português