Recently our mobile phones feature convenient characteristics such as the ability to print a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5.9″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the Xiaomi R1 from Xiaomi guarantees to record outstanding photos of the best moment of your personal life.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps like Snapchat, Skype, Discord,… or for one email, the procedure of taking screenshot on your Xiaomi R1 running Android 7.0 Nougat is extremely convenient. In reality, you have the choice among two standard solutions. The first one works with the basic options of your Xiaomi R1. The second technique is going to have you employ a third-party software, trusted, to make a screenshot on your Xiaomi R1. Let’s experience the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi R1
- Head over to the screen that you’d like to record
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Xiaomi R1 actually took a screenshoot of your screen
In the case that your Xiaomi R1 do not have home button, the approach is the following:
- Press in unison the Power and Home button
- The Xiaomi R1 simply took an ideal screenshot that you can publish by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Xiaomi R1 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Check out the display screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi R1 by using third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi R1, it’s possible!! We chose for you a couple of very good apps that you can install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi R1 and take screenshots!
Special: In the event that you can update your Xiaomi R1 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Xiaomi R1 is going to be much more easy. Google agreed to make easier the process like this:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi R1 is kept on a distinctive folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots taken with the Xiaomi R1.
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português