Recently most of our smartphones already include useful specifications such as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Using a display size of 6.21″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2248px, the Xiaomi Mi8 Global from Xiaomi guarantees to take high quality images of the best occasion of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Twitter , Reddit, Instagram,… or for one email, the method of making screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi8 Global working with Android 8.0 Oreo is definitely very simple. The truth is, you have the choice among two universal solutions. The first one uses the fundamental tools of your Xiaomi Mi8 Global. The second technique will make you implement a third-party application, accredited, to produce a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi8 Global. Let’s find out the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi8 Global
- Look at the screen that you expect to capture
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Xiaomi Mi8 Global simply took a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your Xiaomi Mi8 Global do not have home button, the method is the following:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home button
- Your Xiaomi Mi8 Global easily took a great screenshot that you can publish by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Xiaomi Mi8 Global right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Check out the display you wish to record, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi8 Global by using third party apps
If for some reason you want to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Mi8 Global, you can! We selected for you some top notch apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi Mi8 Global and make screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you can upgrade your Xiaomi Mi8 Global to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi8 Global has become much more easy. Google decided to ease the technique in this way:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Mi8 Global is saved on a particular folder.
From there, you can publish screenshots taken on your Xiaomi Mi8 Global.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Mi8 Global model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português