Nowadays a lot of our cell phones feature tremendous features such as the option to print a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5.15″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Mi5c from Xiaomi offers to record high quality images of the best situation of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as Twitter , Skype, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the task of shooting screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi5c running Android 7.0 Nougat is just incredibly convenient. Actually, you have the choice between two general solutions. The first one works with the basic applications of your Xiaomi Mi5c. The second solution is going to have you implement a third-party apps, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi5c. Let’s see the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi5c
- Go to the screen that you expect to capture
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Xiaomi Mi5c just made a screenshoot of the screen
If your Xiaomi Mi5c don’t have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- The Xiaomi Mi5c simply shot a great screenshot that you are able show by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Xiaomi Mi5c until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Look at the screen you choose to to capture, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi5c by using third party apps
If for some reason you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Mi5c, you can! We selected for you a few really good apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi Mi5c and capture screenshots!
Extra: If you are able to upgrade your Xiaomi Mi5c to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi5c has become way more pain-free. Google made the decision to make easier the method this way:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Mi5c is saved on a special folder.
After that, you can publish screenshots taken with the Xiaomi Mi5c.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Mi5c model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português