Recently many of our mobile phones include useful characteristics like the capability to print a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Mi A1 from Xiaomi guarantees to capture quality pictures of the best occasion of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps like Snapchat, Reddit, Discord,… or for one text message, the task of capturing screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi A1 using Android 8.0 Oreo is just extremely fast. The truth is, you have the choice among two simple techniques. The first one uses the basic applications of your Xiaomi Mi A1. The second method is going to make you employ a third-party application, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi A1. Let’s check the first method
The best way to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi A1
- Go to the screen that you’d like to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Xiaomi Mi A1 easily made a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your Xiaomi Mi A1 lack home button, the method is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Mi A1 just grabbed a perfect screenshot that you can show by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Xiaomi Mi A1 until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Check out the screen you expect to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi A1 using third party apps
In the event that you choose to make screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Mi A1, you can! We chose for you one or two effective apps that you can install. No need to be root or some shady manipulation. Use these apps on your Xiaomi Mi A1 and make screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you can upgrade your Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi A1 is going to be incredibly more pain-free. Google chose to shorten the method this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Mi A1 is kept on a distinct folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Mi A1.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Mi A1 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português