In this modern time a lot of our mobile phones have tremendous characteristics such as the option to capture a screenshot. With a screen size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the Xiaomi Mi 6x from Xiaomi guarantees to snap quality pictures of the best situation of your personal life.
For a screenshot of trendy apps like Snapchat, Wechat , Instagram,… or for one email, the process of taking screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi 6x working with Android 8.0 Oreo is going to be extremely simple. Believe it or not, you have the choice among two general methods. The first one works with the regular equipment of your Xiaomi Mi 6x. The second method will make you utilize a third-party application, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi 6x. Let’s see the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi 6x
- Head over to the screen that you want to capture
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Xiaomi Mi 6x actually realized a screenshoot of your display
If your Xiaomi Mi 6x do not have home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Mi 6x simply shot an excellent screenshot that you are able share by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi Mi 6x until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Go to the display screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi 6x by using third party apps
If perhaps you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Xiaomi Mi 6x, you can! We selected for you a couple of very good apps that you may install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Use these apps on your Xiaomi Mi 6x and make screenshots!
Special: If you are able to update your Xiaomi Mi 6x to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi 6x is going to be considerably more simplistic. Google made the decision to simplify the procedure this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Mi 6x is saved on a special folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Mi 6x.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Mi 6x model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português