Recently a lot of our smartphones come with great features like the option to print a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 4.7″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi HongMi from Xiaomi guarantees to shoot high quality pictures of the best instant of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Discord,… or for one text message, the task of shooting screenshot on your Xiaomi HongMi working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is without question extremely simple. In fact, you have the choice between two universal options. The first one uses the basic tools of your Xiaomi HongMi. The second solution is going to have you implement a third-party application, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Xiaomi HongMi. Let’s see the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi HongMi
- Head over to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- The Xiaomi HongMi just took a screenshoot of your screen
In the case that your Xiaomi HongMi don’t have home button, the method is the following:
- Press in unison the Power and Home key
- The Xiaomi HongMi simply did a superb screenshot that you can share by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi HongMi until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head over to the display you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi HongMi by using third party apps
If perhaps you choose to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Xiaomi HongMi, you can! We picked for you some very good apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Install these apps on your Xiaomi HongMi and make screenshots!
Special: In the event that you are able to update your Xiaomi HongMi to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on your Xiaomi HongMi is way more smooth. Google agreed to make easier the process like that:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi HongMi is kept on a special folder.
After that, you can share screenshots taken with the Xiaomi HongMi.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi HongMi model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português