In these modern times a lot of our cell phones include tremendous specifications as the ability to print a screenshot. With a screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Wiko U Pulse from Wiko promises to take top quality images of the best instant of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps such as Snapchat, Skype, Instagram,… or for one text message, the task of shooting screenshot on the Wiko U Pulse using Android 7.0 Nougat is certainly very convenient. Actually, you have the choice between two universal options. The first one works with the basic equipment of your Wiko U Pulse. The second option will make you use a third-party software, accredited, to produce a screenshot on your Wiko U Pulse. Let’s check the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Wiko U Pulse
- Go to the screen that you choose to capture
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Wiko U Pulse actually took a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your Wiko U Pulse do not have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your Wiko U Pulse easily took a perfect screenshot that you can show by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Wiko U Pulse right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head to the display you desire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Wiko U Pulse with third party apps
In cases where you choose to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Wiko U Pulse, you can! We chose for you some top notch apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Add these apps on your Wiko U Pulse and make screenshots!
Special: In the event that you can update your Wiko U Pulse to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Wiko U Pulse is much more pain-free. Google made the decision to ease the process like this:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Wiko U Pulse is saved on a particular folder.
Following that, you can actually publish screenshots realized on your Wiko U Pulse.
More ressources for the Wiko brand and Wiko U Pulse model
Source: Screenshot Google