In these days many of our mobile phones include tremendous characteristics like the option to capture a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Wiko Tommy 2 Plus from Wiko assures to take top quality photos of the best occasion of your life.
For a screenshot of popular apps like Twitter , Viber, Instagram,… or for one text message, the process of shooting screenshot on your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus working with Android 7.0 Nougat is just extremely simple. Actually, you have the choice among two simple options. The first one requires the regular items of your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus. The second solution will make you implement a third-party application, accredited, to make a screenshot on your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus. Let’s find out the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus
- Head over to the screen that you expect to record
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Wiko Tommy 2 Plus just took a screenshoot of your display
However, if your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus do not possess home button, the method is the following:
- Hold together the Power and Home key
- The Wiko Tommy 2 Plus easily grabbed a wonderful screenshot that you are able send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Head to the display screen you desire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus by using third party apps
In cases where you prefer to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus, you can! We picked for you a couple of very good apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Set up these apps on your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you are able to upgrade your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus has become much more smooth. Google decided to ease the procedure like that:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Wiko Tommy 2 Plus is saved on a distinctive folder.
After that, you can actually share screenshots taken with the Wiko Tommy 2 Plus.
More ressources for the Wiko brand and Wiko Tommy 2 Plus model
Source: Screenshot Google