In these modern times our favorite smartphones integrate tremendous functionalities such as the option to shoot a screenshot. Using a display size of 4″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the Wiko Sunny 2 from Wiko guarantees to seize high quality pictures of the best moment of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one email, the process of taking screenshot on your Wiko Sunny 2 using Android 6.0 Marshmallow is very convenient. The truth is, you have the option between two basic techniques. The first one takes advantage of the basic tools of your Wiko Sunny 2. The second method will have you utilize a third-party application, reliable, to create a screenshot on your Wiko Sunny 2. Let’s discover the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Wiko Sunny 2
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Wiko Sunny 2 easily took a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your Wiko Sunny 2 do not possess home button, the process is as below:
- Hold together the Power and Home button
- Your Wiko Sunny 2 easily did a great screenshot that you can send by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Wiko Sunny 2 until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head over to the display you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Wiko Sunny 2 using third party apps
If perhaps you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Wiko Sunny 2, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two top notch apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Add these apps on your Wiko Sunny 2 and make screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can update your Wiko Sunny 2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your Wiko Sunny 2 is much more easy. Google made the decision to shorten the method like that:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Wiko Sunny 2 is kept on a special folder.
After that, you are able to publish screenshots taken on your Wiko Sunny 2.
More ressources for the Wiko brand and Wiko Sunny 2 model
Source: Screenshot Google