In these modern times our smartphones already include tremendous functionalities like the capability to take a screenshot. Using a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Wiko Lenny 4 from Wiko promises to take excellent photos of the best situation of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Twitter , Wechat , Instagram,… or for one text message, the procedure of capturing screenshot on the Wiko Lenny 4 working with Android 7.0 Nougat is extremely convenient. Believe it or not, you have the choice among two simple options. The first one make use of the generic applications of your Wiko Lenny 4. The second method will have you employ a third-party apps, accredited, to generate a screenshot on your Wiko Lenny 4. Let’s experience the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your Wiko Lenny 4
- Go to the screen that you choose to capture
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Wiko Lenny 4 easily took a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your Wiko Lenny 4 do not possess home button, the approach is as below:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home button
- The Wiko Lenny 4 just shot an ideal screenshot that you are able share by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Wiko Lenny 4 right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head over to the display you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Wiko Lenny 4 with third party apps
In the event that you choose to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Wiko Lenny 4, it’s possible!! We chose for you some top notch apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Install these apps on your Wiko Lenny 4 and make screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can upgrade your Wiko Lenny 4 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your Wiko Lenny 4 is going to be much more easy. Google agreed to ease the process this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Wiko Lenny 4 is saved on a distinctive folder.
After that, you will be able to publish screenshots taken on your Wiko Lenny 4.
More ressources for the Wiko brand and Wiko Lenny 4 model
Source: Screenshot Google