Nowadays our smartphones feature practical specifications as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 480 x 854px, the Wiko Jerry 2 from Wiko offers to snap quality photos of the best situation of your personal life.
For a screenshot of famous apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one email, the method of making screenshot on your Wiko Jerry 2 working with Android 7.0 Nougat is definitely truly convenient. The truth is, you have the choice among two basic ways. The first one requires the basic applications of your Wiko Jerry 2. The second technique will have you utilize a third-party application, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Wiko Jerry 2. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Wiko Jerry 2
- Head to the screen that you want to capture
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Wiko Jerry 2 easily realized a screenshoot of your display
If your Wiko Jerry 2 don’t have home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home button
- Your Wiko Jerry 2 just shot a wonderful screenshot that you can share by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Wiko Jerry 2 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head over to the screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Wiko Jerry 2 with third party apps
If perhaps you choose to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Wiko Jerry 2, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of effective apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some shady manipulation. Add these apps on your Wiko Jerry 2 and capture screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to update your Wiko Jerry 2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on your Wiko Jerry 2 is much more smooth. Google agreed to ease the operation in this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Wiko Jerry 2 is saved on a distinct folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots taken with the Wiko Jerry 2.
More ressources for the Wiko brand and Wiko Jerry 2 model
Source: Screenshot Google