In these days our favorite cell phones integrate practical characteristics like the option to take a screenshot. With a display size of 6.3″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2280px, the Vivo Z3i from Vivo promises to capture high quality pictures of the best instant of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one email, the process of capturing screenshot on your Vivo Z3i running Android 8.0 Oreo is definitely incredibly fast. The truth is, you have the option between two common options. The first one make use of the fundamental items of your Vivo Z3i. The second method will make you employ a third-party apps, accredited, to generate a screenshot on your Vivo Z3i. Let’s find out the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your Vivo Z3i
- Head over to the screen that you choose to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Vivo Z3i actually made a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your Vivo Z3i do not possess home button, the method is the following:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home button
- Your Vivo Z3i just made an ideal screenshot that you are able publish by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Vivo Z3i right until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you desire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Vivo Z3i with third party apps
In cases where you want to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Vivo Z3i, you can! We picked for you a few top notch apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Download these apps on your Vivo Z3i and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can upgrade your Vivo Z3i to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your Vivo Z3i is going to be way more pain-free. Google chose to make easier the procedure this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Vivo Z3i is kept on a distinct folder.
After that, you will be able to share screenshots taken with the Vivo Z3i.
More ressources for the Vivo brand and Vivo Z3i model
Source: Screenshot Google