In these days many of our smartphones feature helpful functionalities such as the capability to print a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Vivo Y35A from Vivo assures to shoot high quality photos of the best situation of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps like Tik Tok, Viber, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the task of making screenshot on your Vivo Y35A using Android 5.0 Lollipop is without question truly simple. Believe it or not, you have the option between two standard solutions. The first one works with the generic items of your Vivo Y35A. The second technique will make you utilize a third-party software, trusted, to make a screenshot on your Vivo Y35A. Let’s experience the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your Vivo Y35A
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Vivo Y35A simply realized a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your Vivo Y35A do not possess home button, the process is as below:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home key
- Your Vivo Y35A easily did a perfect screenshot that you can share by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Vivo Y35A until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Check out the display screen you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Vivo Y35A by using third party apps
In the event that you want to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Vivo Y35A, you can! We picked for you one or two top notch apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Install these apps on your Vivo Y35A and capture screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your Vivo Y35A to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on your Vivo Y35A is going to be way more easy. Google chose to ease the technique like that:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Vivo Y35A is kept on a distinct folder.
From there, it is easy to share screenshots taken on your Vivo Y35A.
Source: Screenshot Google