Recently many of our cell phones have useful specifications like the ability to capture a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5.2″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Vivo X6A from Vivo offers to record quality images of the best moment of your life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps such as WhatsApp, Skype, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the procedure of shooting screenshot on the Vivo X6A running Android 5.0 Lollipop is going to be extremely fast. In fact, you have the choice between two standard options. The first one utilize the fundamental applications of your Vivo X6A. The second method is going to make you utilize a third-party apps, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Vivo X6A. Let’s check the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Vivo X6A
- Head to the screen that you expect to record
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Vivo X6A easily took a screenshoot of the screen
If your Vivo X6A do not have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home button
- The Vivo X6A easily shot an excellent screenshot that you are able send by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Vivo X6A until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Look at the display you expect to record, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Vivo X6A with third party apps
In cases where you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Vivo X6A, you can! We selected for you some very good apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Use these apps on your Vivo X6A and make screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you can update your Vivo X6A to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your Vivo X6A is going to be way more smooth. Google made the decision to ease the operation like this:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Vivo X6A is saved on a particular folder.
Following that, it is easy to share screenshots realized with the Vivo X6A.
Source: Screenshot Google