In this modern time most of our cell phones include helpful specifications such as the capability to print a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5.2″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Vivo X5Pro from Vivo offers to capture top quality photos of the best occasion of your life.
For a screenshot of famous apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the technique of shooting screenshot on the Vivo X5Pro using Android 5.0 Lollipop is going to be truly fast. Actually, you have the choice among two common options. The first one utilize the regular options of your Vivo X5Pro. The second solution will have you utilize a third-party apps, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your Vivo X5Pro. Let’s see the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Vivo X5Pro
- Head to the screen that you expect to record
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Vivo X5Pro actually realized a screenshoot of the screen
If your Vivo X5Pro don’t have home button, the method is the following:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home button
- The Vivo X5Pro simply took a perfect screenshot that you can send by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Vivo X5Pro right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head over to the display you desire to record, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Vivo X5Pro with third party apps
If for some reason you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Vivo X5Pro, it’s possible!! We chose for you a couple of top notch apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Set up these apps on your Vivo X5Pro and capture screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your Vivo X5Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on the Vivo X5Pro is way more easy. Google decided to simplify the technique in this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Vivo X5Pro is saved on a particular folder.
Following that, you can actually share screenshots realized on your Vivo X5Pro.
More ressources for the Vivo brand and Vivo X5Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google