In these days your mobile phones feature practical functionalities just like the ability to take a screenshot. With a screen size of 6.43″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the Vivo X20 Plus from Vivo guarantees to capture quality images of the best occasion of your existence.
For a screenshot of trendy apps such as WhatsApp, Reddit, Instagram,… or for one email, the procedure of making screenshot on your Vivo X20 Plus running Android 7.0 Nougat is certainly extremely convenient. In reality, you have the choice between two basic ways. The first one make use of the regular assets of your Vivo X20 Plus. The second option will make you utilize a third-party application, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your Vivo X20 Plus. Let’s check the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your Vivo X20 Plus
- Head to the screen that you expect to capture
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Vivo X20 Plus simply made a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your Vivo X20 Plus lack home button, the process is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- The Vivo X20 Plus simply took a great screenshot that you can publish by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Vivo X20 Plus until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Go to the display screen you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Vivo X20 Plus using third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Vivo X20 Plus, you can! We chose for you a couple of top notch apps that you may install. No need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Install these apps on your Vivo X20 Plus and take screenshots!
Special: If you are able to upgrade your Vivo X20 Plus to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on the Vivo X20 Plus is considerably more convenient. Google made the decision to simplify the technique this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Vivo X20 Plus is kept on a special folder.
After that, you can actually share screenshots realized with the Vivo X20 Plus.
More ressources for the Vivo brand and Vivo X20 Plus model
Source: Screenshot Google