Nowadays most of our smartphones feature tremendous characteristics like the capability to print a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Sharp A1 from Sharp promises to record outstanding images of the best instant of your life.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps like Tik Tok, Skype, Instagram,… or for one text message, the technique of shooting screenshot on the Sharp A1 using Android 6.0 Marshmallow is truly simple. In fact, you have the option between two common methods. The first one uses the generic equipment of your Sharp A1. The second method will make you implement a third-party apps, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Sharp A1. Let’s find out the first method
The best way to make a manual screenshot of your Sharp A1
- Go to the screen that you want to record
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Sharp A1 actually realized a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Sharp A1 don’t have home button, the method is as below:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home button
- The Sharp A1 easily did a perfect screenshot that you are able share by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Sharp A1 until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Head to the screen you wish to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Sharp A1 with third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Sharp A1, you can! We chose for you some top notch apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Install these apps on your Sharp A1 and take screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you can upgrade your Sharp A1 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Sharp A1 is going to be much more easy. Google made the decision to make easier the technique like this:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Sharp A1 is saved on a distinctive folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots realized on your Sharp A1.
Source: Screenshot Google