In these modern times our cell phones already include practical functionalities such as the capability to take a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 3.3″ and a resolution of 320 x 480px, the Samsung Galaxy Young from Samsung guarantees to record outstanding images of the best occasion of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of popular apps such as Tik Tok, Skype, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the procedure of capturing screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Young running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is going to be incredibly fast. Actually, you have the option among two basic ways. The first one requires the fundamental equipment of your Samsung Galaxy Young. The second option is going to make you utilize a third-party application, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Young. Let’s see the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Young
- Go to the screen that you want to capture
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Samsung Galaxy Young just realized a screenshoot of your screen
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy Young lack home button, the procedure is as below:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- Your Samsung Galaxy Young just did a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Samsung Galaxy Young right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head to the display screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Young using third party apps
In the casethat you want to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy Young, it’s possible!! We chose for you a few top notch apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Add these apps on your Samsung Galaxy Young and capture screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to update your Samsung Galaxy Young to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Young is way more simplistic. Google decided to ease the method this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy Young is kept on a special folder.
After that, you can share screenshots taken on your Samsung Galaxy Young.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy Young model
Source: Screenshot Google