Recently many of our cell phones have useful features as the option to capture a screenshot. Along with a display size of 4″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the Samsung Galaxy Trend II from Samsung offers to seize top quality images of the best instant of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of your favorite apps like Twitter , Skype, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the procedure of capturing screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Trend II running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is certainly very convenient. Actually, you have the choice between two simple techniques. The first one requires the regular tools of your Samsung Galaxy Trend II. The second process is going to make you implement a third-party application, trustworthy, to create a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Trend II. Let’s experience the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Go to the screen that you’d like to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy Trend II simply made a screenshoot of your display
However, if your Samsung Galaxy Trend II don’t have home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Samsung Galaxy Trend II just took a great screenshot that you are able share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Samsung Galaxy Trend II right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Head to the display screen you expect to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Trend II by using third party apps
In the event that you want to make screenshoots with third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy Trend II, you can! We chose for you one or two top notch apps that you should install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Install these apps on your Samsung Galaxy Trend II and make screenshots!
Extra: If you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Trend II to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Trend II has become way more pain-free. Google decided to shorten the process like this:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy Trend II is kept on a distinct folder.
From there, you can actually publish screenshots taken with the Samsung Galaxy Trend II.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy Trend II model
Source: Screenshot Google