Right now a lot of our mobile phones feature helpful features just like the ability to print a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5.8″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2960px, the Samsung Galaxy S9 from Samsung promises to capture high quality pictures of the best instant of your personal life.
For a screenshot of popular apps such as WhatsApp, Skype, Discord,… or for one text message, the process of capturing screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S9 using Android 8.0 Oreo is just extremely fast. Believe it or not, you have the option between two standard techniques. The first one utilize the regular applications of your Samsung Galaxy S9. The second technique is going to make you utilize a third-party apps, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S9. Let’s find out the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S9
- Head to the screen that you want to record
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy S9 actually realized a screenshoot of your screen
If your Samsung Galaxy S9 do not have home button, the process is the following:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home key
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 easily made an ideal screenshot that you are able share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Samsung Galaxy S9 until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Go to the screen you want to record, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S9 using third party apps
In the event that you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S9, it’s possible!! We chose for you some really good apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy tricks. Add these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to update your Samsung Galaxy S9 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S9 is considerably more pain-free. Google made the decision to ease the process in this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S9 is kept on a particular folder.
After that, you can publish screenshots taken on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S9 model
Source: Screenshot Google