In these days a lot of our smartphones come with great characteristics such as the ability to capture a screenshot. With a screen size of 6.2″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2960px, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ from Samsung offers to take top quality images of the best occasion of your personal life.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps like Twitter , Skype, Tinder ,… or for one email, the technique of taking screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S9+ working with Android 8.0 Oreo is just incredibly simple. Believe it or not, you have the option between two common options. The first one make use of the basic applications of your Samsung Galaxy S9+. The second technique will have you employ a third-party software, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S9+. Let’s see the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Head to the screen that you want to record
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Samsung Galaxy S9+ simply made a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy S9+ don’t have home button, the method is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home button
- Your Samsung Galaxy S9+ just grabbed a wonderful screenshot that you are able send by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S9+ until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head over to the display you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S9+ with third party apps
In cases where you prefer to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S9+, you can! We selected for you some top notch apps that you can install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Use these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S9+ and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S9+ to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is going to be way more easy. Google made the decision to ease the process this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S9+ is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, it is easy to share screenshots taken on your Samsung Galaxy S9+.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S9+ model
Source: Screenshot Google