In these modern times our cell phones integrate practical characteristics like the ability to take a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5.1″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active from Samsung guarantees to snap quality images of the best situation of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Snapchat, Viber, Instagram,… or for one text message, the process of taking screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active working with Android 6.0 Marshmallow is going to be incredibly simple. In reality, you have the choice among two general methods. The first one make use of the generic options of your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active. The second technique is going to make you implement a third-party apps, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
- Head over to the screen that you choose to record
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 Active just realized a screenshoot of the display
If your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active do not possess home button, the procedure is the following:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home key
- Your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active just made an excellent screenshot that you can show by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you expect to record, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active using third party apps
In the event that you want to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, you can! We picked for you a few really good apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active and take screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you are able to update your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active is incredibly more pain-free. Google agreed to ease the procedure in this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active is kept on a particular folder.
From there, you are able to publish screenshots realized on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S7 Active model
Source: Screenshot Google