In this modern time most of our smartphones integrate convenient specifications such as the ability to capture a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.1″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from Samsung promises to capture high quality pictures of the best instant of your life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one email, the method of making screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge using Android 6.0 Marshmallow is without question truly fast. Believe it or not, you have the option among two universal options. The first one requires the fundamental applications of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. The second solution will have you employ a third-party software, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Let’s find out the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Head to the screen that you choose to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge simply took a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge do not possess home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge just grabbed a superb screenshot that you are able show by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Check out the display screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge by using third party apps
If perhaps you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, it’s possible!! We selected for you a couple of effective apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Set up these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and capture screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you can update your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is much more easy. Google agreed to shorten the operation like that:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is saved on a distinctive folder.
Following that, you will be able to publish screenshots realized with the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge model
Source: Screenshot Google