In these modern times a lot of our mobile phones integrate helpful functionalities as the ability to print a screenshot. With a screen size of 5.1″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active from Samsung offers to seize outstanding photos of the best moment of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps such as Snapchat, Reddit, Discord,… or for one text message, the procedure of shooting screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active running Android 5.0 Lollipop is definitely incredibly fast. Believe it or not, you have the option between two basic options. The first one requires the generic applications of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. The second process will have you use a third-party software, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. Let’s experience the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
- Head over to the screen that you want to capture
- Press simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active just realized a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active lack home button, the approach is as below:
- Press simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active simply took an ideal screenshot that you can send by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Look at the screen you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active with third party apps
In cases where you choose to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, you can! We selected for you one or two very good apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some shady manipulation. Add these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and make screenshots!
Extra: In the event that you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active is going to be much more convenient. Google agreed to make easier the technique like this:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, it is easy to share screenshots taken on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Active.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S6 Active model
Source: Screenshot Google