Recently most of our cell phones come with tremendous functionalities like the capability to capture a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 4.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini from Samsung promises to record quality photos of the best situation of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of popular apps such as Tik Tok, Skype, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the method of taking screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini working with Android 4.4 KitKat is going to be extremely simple. In fact, you have the option between two general techniques. The first one uses the generic equipment of your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini. The second solution is going to have you use a third-party application, trusted, to make a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini. Let’s experience the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
- Head to the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini simply made a screenshoot of your screen
If your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini lack home button, the approach is as below:
- Squeeze together the Power and Home key
- Your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini simply did a wonderful screenshot that you can show by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Go to the display screen you aspire to record, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini by using third party apps
In the event that you prefer to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini, you can! We selected for you some top notch apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Download these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini and capture screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini has become incredibly more convenient. Google chose to simplify the operation like this:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini is kept on a distinct folder.
From there, you can share screenshots realized on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini model
Source: Screenshot Google