In these modern times most of our cell phones have useful specifications as the ability to shoot a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.1″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Samsung Galaxy S5 active from Samsung promises to shoot high quality photos of the best occasion of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Skype, Discord,… or for one email, the procedure of capturing screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S5 active running Android 5.0 Lollipop is going to be incredibly simple. Believe it or not, you have the choice among two standard solutions. The first one works with the fundamental equipment of your Samsung Galaxy S5 active. The second option will make you implement a third-party software, trusted, to create a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S5 active. Let’s discover the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S5 active
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to record
- Press simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 active actually took a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy S5 active do not have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Press simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 active easily shot an ideal screenshot that you can share by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S5 active until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head to the display you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S5 active with third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S5 active, it’s possible!! We picked for you some effective apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Download these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S5 active and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you are able to update your Samsung Galaxy S5 active to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S5 active is much more straight forward. Google decided to ease the process this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S5 active is saved on a particular folder.
After that, you will be able to share screenshots taken on your Samsung Galaxy S5 active.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S5 active model
Source: Screenshot Google