In these days many of our mobile phones feature great functionalities as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 4.3″ and a resolution of 540 x 960px, the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 from Samsung assures to capture high quality pictures of the best moment of your existence.
For a screenshot of famous apps such as Twitter , Viber, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the method of taking screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 running Android 4.4 KitKat is definitely incredibly convenient. In fact, you have the option among two basic solutions. The first one make use of the generic applications of your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190. The second solution will make you utilize a third-party software, reliable, to make a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190. Let’s see the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190
- Look at the screen that you choose to capture
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 simply made a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 do not possess home button, the approach is the following:
- Press in unison the Power and Home key
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 just did an ideal screenshot that you are able share by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Go to the display screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 with third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190, you can! We selected for you a few very good apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Install these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 and take screenshots!
Bonus: If you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 is way more straight forward. Google made the decision to simplify the technique like that:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 is kept on a special folder.
After that, it is easy to publish screenshots taken with the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 model
Source: Screenshot Google