In these modern times our smartphones come with helpful functionalities like the ability to shoot a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 from Samsung assures to shoot high quality photos of the best occasion of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps like Twitter , Skype, Discord,… or for one text message, the task of shooting screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 running Android 4.4 KitKat is definitely very fast. In fact, you have the option among two common ways. The first one takes advantage of the generic equipment of your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500. The second method is going to make you utilize a third-party apps, reliable, to create a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500. Let’s experience the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
- Head to the screen that you choose to capture
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 just realized a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 do not possess home button, the method is the following:
- Hold together the Power and Home button
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 easily did a great screenshot that you are able show by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Go to the display you choose to to record, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 with third party apps
In cases where you prefer to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500, it’s possible!! We chose for you some really good apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy tricks. Download these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and capture screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 is going to be way more pain-free. Google chose to ease the procedure like this:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 is saved on a distinctive folder.
Following that, you are able to publish screenshots taken on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 model
Source: Screenshot Google