Recently our favorite mobile phones have great characteristics just like the option to print a screenshot. With a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active from Samsung guarantees to shoot outstanding pictures of the best situation of your existence.
For a screenshot of famous apps such as WhatsApp, Reddit, Discord,… or for one text message, the technique of making screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active running Android 4.4 KitKat is just extremely convenient. In fact, you have the choice between two general options. The first one requires the fundamental tools of your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. The second method is going to make you implement a third-party software, accredited, to make a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Let’s experience the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Go to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Press simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active just realized a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active lack home button, the approach is as below:
- Press simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active easily did an excellent screenshot that you can share by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Check out the display screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active with third party apps
If perhaps you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, you can! We chose for you a couple of really good apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy tricks. Set up these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and capture screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is much more smooth. Google made the decision to make easier the technique like this:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is saved on a distinctive folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots realized with the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S4 Active model
Source: Screenshot Google