Nowadays our favorite smartphones feature useful functionalities such as the option to shoot a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 4.8″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 from Samsung assures to record excellent images of the best instant of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as Tik Tok, Viber, Linkedin,… or for one email, the procedure of shooting screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is truly convenient. Actually, you have the option among two general ways. The first one takes advantage of the basic tools of your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305. The second process will make you utilize a third-party apps, accredited, to create a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305
- Head to the screen that you choose to capture
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 just made a screenshoot of your screen
In the event that your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 do not possess home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 easily made a superb screenshot that you can show by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Check out the display you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 by using third party apps
In the event that you choose to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305, you can! We picked for you a couple of effective apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some questionable manipulation. Use these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you can update your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 is going to be incredibly more convenient. Google made the decision to ease the operation this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 is saved on a special folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots realized with the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 model
Source: Screenshot Google