Recently a lot of our smartphones feature great specifications such as the option to shoot a screenshot. With a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Samsung Galaxy On7 from Samsung offers to capture quality pictures of the best situation of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as WhatsApp, Reddit, Discord,… or for one email, the method of taking screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy On7 working with Android 5.0 Lollipop is going to be extremely convenient. Believe it or not, you have the choice among two standard methods. The first one works with the basic options of your Samsung Galaxy On7. The second option will make you use a third-party apps, reliable, to produce a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy On7. Let’s see the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy On7
- Head over to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Press simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy On7 easily took a screenshoot of your screen
If your Samsung Galaxy On7 don’t have home button, the process is the following:
- Press simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The Samsung Galaxy On7 simply grabbed a superb screenshot that you are able send by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Samsung Galaxy On7 until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Look at the display you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy On7 with third party apps
In cases where you choose to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy On7, you can! We picked for you a couple of effective apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Install these apps on your Samsung Galaxy On7 and make screenshots!
Extra: If you can upgrade your Samsung Galaxy On7 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy On7 has become considerably more straight forward. Google decided to make easier the technique like that:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy On7 is kept on a particular folder.
Following that, you will be able to publish screenshots realized with the Samsung Galaxy On7.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy On7 model
Source: Screenshot Google