Recently most of our smartphones feature great characteristics like the capability to take a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.7″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Samsung Galaxy Note FE from Samsung guarantees to shoot top quality images of the best situation of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as Twitter , Reddit, Discord,… or for one text message, the technique of shooting screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note FE using Android 8.0 Oreo is going to be truly convenient. In reality, you have the choice between two common techniques. The first one works with the fundamental assets of your Samsung Galaxy Note FE. The second option is going to make you use a third-party application, reliable, to make a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note FE. Let’s experience the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note FE
- Head to the screen that you want to capture
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy Note FE simply took a screenshoot of the screen
If your Samsung Galaxy Note FE lack home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note FE just grabbed a wonderful screenshot that you are able share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy Note FE right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Go to the display you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note FE with third party apps
In cases where you want to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note FE, you can! We chose for you one or two effective apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Download these apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note FE and take screenshots!
Special: In the event that you can update your Samsung Galaxy Note FE to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note FE is going to be way more straight forward. Google decided to simplify the technique this way:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy Note FE is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, you will be able to publish screenshots realized with the Samsung Galaxy Note FE.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy Note FE model
Source: Screenshot Google