Recently many of our cell phones have great functionalities such as the capability to take a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.6″ and a resolution of 1600 x 2560px, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge from Samsung guarantees to snap high quality images of the best occasion of your life.
Just for a screenshot of popular apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the procedure of capturing screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge working with Android 6.0 Marshmallow is certainly very simple. The truth is, you have the choice among two standard techniques. The first one utilize the generic options of your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. The second method will have you implement a third-party application, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. Let’s find out the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Head to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy Note Edge easily took a screenshoot of the screen
However, if your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge don’t have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge simply grabbed a perfect screenshot that you can show by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head over to the display you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, it’s possible!! We selected for you some effective apps that you should install. No need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Add these apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and capture screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you are able to update your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge has become much more easy. Google made the decision to make easier the process in this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, you can share screenshots realized on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge model
Source: Screenshot Google