Right now many of our cell phones feature useful features as the ability to shoot a screenshot. With a display size of 6.3″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2960px, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from Samsung offers to shoot high quality images of the best moment of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps like Twitter , Skype, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the process of taking screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 running Android 7.0 Nougat is definitely truly fast. In fact, you have the option between two basic ways. The first one works with the basic assets of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The second technique is going to have you implement a third-party application, reliable, to create a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Let’s discover the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Head over to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Squeeze together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 just made a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 don’t have home button, the process is as below:
- Squeeze together the Power and Home key
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 just did a great screenshot that you are able send by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Go to the screen you want to record, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by using third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it’s possible!! We selected for you a couple of very good apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some questionable tricks. Download these apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and take screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is going to be way more easy. Google agreed to shorten the procedure like that:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is saved on a special folder.
Following that, you can actually share screenshots taken with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 model
Source: Screenshot Google