Right now your mobile phones integrate convenient specifications just like the capability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5.7″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from Samsung offers to take high quality images of the best situation of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of popular apps like Twitter , Viber, Linkedin,… or for one email, the technique of making screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 working with Android 5.0 Lollipop is going to be extremely fast. Actually, you have the choice between two common options. The first one make use of the basic equipment of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The second technique is going to make you employ a third-party software, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Let’s discover the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Head to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 actually realized a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 don’t have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 just took an excellent screenshot that you are able publish by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 right until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Check out the screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by using third party apps
In cases where you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of very good apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Use these apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and capture screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is much more smooth. Google made the decision to shorten the technique this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is saved on a distinctive folder.
From there, you will be able to publish screenshots taken with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 model
Source: Screenshot Google