Nowadays our favorite mobile phones already include helpful characteristics just like the capability to shoot a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5.7″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Samsung Galaxy A8 from Samsung promises to record excellent photos of the best situation of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps such as WhatsApp, Skype, Instagram,… or for one text message, the procedure of taking screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A8 using Android 5.0 Lollipop is without question very fast. Actually, you have the option among two universal ways. The first one uses the generic equipment of your Samsung Galaxy A8. The second technique is going to make you use a third-party application, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A8. Let’s find out the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A8
- Head over to the screen that you choose to record
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy A8 just realized a screenshoot of your display
However, if your Samsung Galaxy A8 do not have home button, the method is as below:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home button
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 just grabbed a superb screenshot that you can publish by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Samsung Galaxy A8 until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Check out the screen you expect to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A8 using third party apps
In cases where you choose to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy A8, it’s possible!! We picked for you a few very good apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Use these apps on your Samsung Galaxy A8 and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can upgrade your Samsung Galaxy A8 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A8 has become much more easy. Google decided to shorten the technique like that:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy A8 is kept on a distinct folder.
After that, you will be able to share screenshots taken on your Samsung Galaxy A8.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy A8 model
Source: Screenshot Google