Nowadays a lot of our cell phones already include practical characteristics as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Philips X818 from Philips guarantees to record quality images of the best instant of your personal life.
For a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Viber, Tinder ,… or for one email, the procedure of taking screenshot on the Philips X818 running Android 6.0 Marshmallow is going to be truly fast. In fact, you have the choice between two general solutions. The first one uses the regular tools of your Philips X818. The second method will have you implement a third-party application, trusted, to make a screenshot on your Philips X818. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Philips X818
- Head to the screen that you want to capture
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Philips X818 actually made a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your Philips X818 do not possess home button, the process is as below:
- Press in unison the Power and Home button
- The Philips X818 simply did a superb screenshot that you are able show by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Philips X818 right until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Look at the display screen you desire to record, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Philips X818 with third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Philips X818, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of top notch apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Add these apps on your Philips X818 and capture screenshots!
Extra: If you can update your Philips X818 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Philips X818 is way more pain-free. Google decided to ease the procedure this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Philips X818 is kept on a special folder.
From there, it is easy to publish screenshots taken on your Philips X818.
More ressources for the Philips brand and Philips X818 model
Source: Screenshot Google