In these modern times a lot of our cell phones already include tremendous specifications just like the capability to take a screenshot. With a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Philips X586 from Philips offers to seize excellent pictures of the best instant of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps like Tik Tok, Skype, Discord,… or for one text message, the technique of taking screenshot on the Philips X586 using Android 6.0 Marshmallow is going to be incredibly convenient. In fact, you have the choice among two universal solutions. The first one uses the generic equipment of your Philips X586. The second process is going to have you use a third-party software, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Philips X586. Let’s discover the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Philips X586
- Head over to the screen that you’d like to record
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Philips X586 just made a screenshoot of the screen
However, if your Philips X586 do not have home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home button
- The Philips X586 simply grabbed an excellent screenshot that you are able publish by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Philips X586 until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Look at the display you wish to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Philips X586 using third party apps
In cases where you prefer to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Philips X586, it’s possible!! We selected for you a few really good apps that you may install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Download these apps on your Philips X586 and make screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you are able to update your Philips X586 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Philips X586 is way more easy. Google decided to make easier the procedure like this:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Philips X586 is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, you will be able to share screenshots realized on your Philips X586.
More ressources for the Philips brand and Philips X586 model
Source: Screenshot Google