In these modern times many of our smartphones already include great characteristics like the ability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 6″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2880px, the LG V30 from LG guarantees to record top quality photos of the best instant of your personal life.
For a screenshot of popular apps like Twitter , Facebook, Instagram,… or for one text message, the process of making screenshot on your LG V30 running Android 7.0 Nougat is just extremely simple. The truth is, you have the option between two simple ways. The first one utilize the generic applications of your LG V30. The second method will have you utilize a third-party software, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your LG V30. Let’s check the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your LG V30
- Look at the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your LG V30 easily made a screenshoot of your screen
If your LG V30 do not have home button, the approach is the following:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The LG V30 easily shot an excellent screenshot that you are able publish by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your LG V30 until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Look at the screen you expect to record, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
If you are the possessor of a great LG mobile phone, just like the LG V30 the POWER switch is set on the rear side of the phone. In this case, push POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG V30 by using third party apps
In the event that you choose to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your LG V30, you can! We selected for you a couple of very good apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Install these apps on your LG V30 and make screenshots!
Extra: In the event that you are able to update your LG V30 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on your LG V30 has become incredibly more convenient. Google decided to make easier the operation like that:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your LG V30 is saved on a particular folder.
From there, you can actually share screenshots taken on your LG V30.
Source: Screenshot Google