Nowadays our cell phones already include tremendous features just like the option to shoot a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 6″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2880px, the LG Signature Edition 2018 from LG assures to take outstanding pictures of the best moment of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Instagram,… or for one email, the process of making screenshot on the LG Signature Edition 2018 working with Android 8.0 Oreo is without question very simple. In reality, you have the option between two basic ways. The first one takes advantage of the basic tools of your LG Signature Edition 2018. The second process will make you employ a third-party software, reliable, to produce a screenshot on your LG Signature Edition 2018. Let’s see the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your LG Signature Edition 2018
- Head to the screen that you expect to capture
- Squeeze together the Power and Volum Down button
- The LG Signature Edition 2018 just made a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your LG Signature Edition 2018 lack home button, the process is the following:
- Squeeze together the Power and Home button
- The LG Signature Edition 2018 just made a fantastic screenshot that you are able share by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your LG Signature Edition 2018 until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Go to the screen you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
In case that you are the owner of an LG smartphone, like the LG Signature Edition 2018 the POWER button can be found on the back of the phone. In this case, press POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Signature Edition 2018 by using third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your LG Signature Edition 2018, you can! We selected for you some very good apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Add these apps on your LG Signature Edition 2018 and take screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you can upgrade your LG Signature Edition 2018 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your LG Signature Edition 2018 is going to be way more smooth. Google made the decision to simplify the technique in this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your LG Signature Edition 2018 is kept on a special folder.
After that, you can actually publish screenshots taken on your LG Signature Edition 2018.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Signature Edition 2018 model
Source: Screenshot Google