In these modern times our cell phones feature convenient functionalities such as the ability to shoot a screenshot. Using a screen size of 4.5″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the LG Optimus L70 from LG offers to take outstanding pictures of the best occasion of your personal life.
For a screenshot of famous apps like Snapchat, Reddit, Linkedin,… or for one email, the process of taking screenshot on the LG Optimus L70 using Android 4.4 KitKat is definitely extremely fast. The truth is, you have the option between two basic ways. The first one make use of the regular assets of your LG Optimus L70. The second process will have you employ a third-party software, accredited, to make a screenshot on your LG Optimus L70. Let’s check the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus L70
- Head to the screen that you expect to capture
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your LG Optimus L70 just made a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your LG Optimus L70 lack home button, the approach is the following:
- Press in unison the Power and Home key
- Your LG Optimus L70 easily shot a superb screenshot that you can show by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the LG Optimus L70 until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head over to the display you desire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
In case that you are the possessor of a great LG mobile phone, such as the LG Optimus L70 the POWER switch is set on the rear side of the device. In this case, press POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus L70 using third party apps
In the event that you prefer to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your LG Optimus L70, you can! We selected for you a few effective apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Install these apps on your LG Optimus L70 and take screenshots!
Special: If you can upgrade your LG Optimus L70 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the LG Optimus L70 is incredibly more smooth. Google made the decision to simplify the method this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus L70 is kept on a distinct folder.
After that, you can share screenshots taken with the LG Optimus L70.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus L70 model
Source: Screenshot Google