In this modern time a lot of our mobile phones feature useful characteristics such as the capability to print a screenshot. With a screen size of 4.3″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the LG Optimus L7 II from LG assures to capture excellent pictures of the best moment of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as Twitter , Reddit, Discord,… or for one text message, the procedure of capturing screenshot on the LG Optimus L7 II working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is certainly truly fast. Actually, you have the option among two simple methods. The first one works with the fundamental items of your LG Optimus L7 II. The second technique will make you employ a third-party application, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your LG Optimus L7 II. Let’s check the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus L7 II
- Look at the screen that you’d like to record
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your LG Optimus L7 II easily realized a screenshoot of the display
However, if your LG Optimus L7 II do not possess home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your LG Optimus L7 II simply grabbed an ideal screenshot that you can share by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the LG Optimus L7 II until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Go to the display screen you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
If you are the possessor of a great LG smartphone, such as the LG Optimus L7 II the POWER switch is placed on the rear side of the device. In this case, push POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus L7 II by using third party apps
In the casethat you want to make screenshoots with third party apps on your LG Optimus L7 II, you can! We selected for you a couple of very good apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Install these apps on your LG Optimus L7 II and make screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you can update your LG Optimus L7 II to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on the LG Optimus L7 II is incredibly more easy. Google decided to simplify the procedure in this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus L7 II is saved on a distinct folder.
From there, you will be able to publish screenshots taken with the LG Optimus L7 II.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus L7 II model
Source: Screenshot Google