In these modern times a lot of our mobile phones come with practical features such as the capability to take a screenshot. With a display size of 4.3″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the LG Optimus L7 II Dual from LG guarantees to record top quality photos of the best situation of your personal life.
For a screenshot of popular apps such as Tik Tok, Skype, Discord,… or for one text message, the task of making screenshot on your LG Optimus L7 II Dual running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is incredibly simple. Actually, you have the choice between two common methods. The first one make use of the fundamental equipment of your LG Optimus L7 II Dual. The second solution is going to make you utilize a third-party application, accredited, to generate a screenshot on your LG Optimus L7 II Dual. Let’s find out the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus L7 II Dual
- Look at the screen that you expect to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing LG Optimus L7 II Dual actually made a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your LG Optimus L7 II Dual don’t have home button, the process is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home button
- Your LG Optimus L7 II Dual just grabbed a fantastic screenshot that you can share by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the LG Optimus L7 II Dual until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Go to the display you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
In case that you are the possessor of a great LG smartphone, just like the LG Optimus L7 II Dual the POWER switch is found on the back of the smartphone. In this case, press POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus L7 II Dual using third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your LG Optimus L7 II Dual, you can! We chose for you some top notch apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some questionable manipulation. Install these apps on your LG Optimus L7 II Dual and make screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your LG Optimus L7 II Dual to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the LG Optimus L7 II Dual is considerably more straight forward. Google chose to shorten the technique like that:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus L7 II Dual is saved on a distinctive folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots realized with the LG Optimus L7 II Dual.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus L7 II Dual model
Source: Screenshot Google