In these days most of our mobile phones include practical features just like the ability to take a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 3.8″ and a resolution of 320 x 480px, the LG Optimus L4 II Dual from LG promises to snap quality images of the best situation of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one email, the method of capturing screenshot on the LG Optimus L4 II Dual working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is certainly incredibly fast. Believe it or not, you have the choice between two standard methods. The first one make use of the generic items of your LG Optimus L4 II Dual. The second option will have you employ a third-party software, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your LG Optimus L4 II Dual. Let’s experience the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus L4 II Dual
- Head to the screen that you want to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your LG Optimus L4 II Dual easily made a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your LG Optimus L4 II Dual lack home button, the procedure is as below:
- Press together the Power and Home button
- Your LG Optimus L4 II Dual simply took a wonderful screenshot that you are able share by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your LG Optimus L4 II Dual until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Head to the display screen you desire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
In case that you are the owner of a great LG smartphone, like the LG Optimus L4 II Dual the POWER button can be located on the back of the phone. In this case, push POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus L4 II Dual with third party apps
In the event that you want to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your LG Optimus L4 II Dual, you can! We selected for you a few very good apps that you should install. No need to be root or some shady manipulation. Use these apps on your LG Optimus L4 II Dual and make screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you can update your LG Optimus L4 II Dual to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your LG Optimus L4 II Dual has become incredibly more straight forward. Google chose to simplify the operation like this:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus L4 II Dual is saved on a special folder.
After that, it is easy to publish screenshots taken with the LG Optimus L4 II Dual.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus L4 II Dual model
Source: Screenshot Google