In these modern times a lot of our mobile phones include useful functionalities such as the capability to take a screenshot. Along with a display size of 3.2″ and a resolution of 240 x 320px, the LG Optimus L2 II from LG promises to record top quality photos of the best instant of your existence.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one email, the method of taking screenshot on your LG Optimus L2 II using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is going to be very simple. In reality, you have the option among two simple ways. The first one utilize the fundamental equipment of your LG Optimus L2 II. The second solution will make you use a third-party application, accredited, to produce a screenshot on your LG Optimus L2 II. Let’s discover the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus L2 II
- Head over to the screen that you choose to capture
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your LG Optimus L2 II actually made a screenshoot of your screen
If your LG Optimus L2 II don’t have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home button
- Your LG Optimus L2 II simply made a perfect screenshot that you are able share by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the LG Optimus L2 II until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Check out the screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
If you are the owner of an LG mobile phone, such as the LG Optimus L2 II the POWER button is set on the rear side of the phone. In this case, push POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus L2 II with third party apps
In cases where you prefer to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your LG Optimus L2 II, it’s possible!! We picked for you some top notch apps that you may install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your LG Optimus L2 II and make screenshots!
Extra: In the event that you are able to update your LG Optimus L2 II to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on the LG Optimus L2 II is going to be incredibly more pain-free. Google chose to make easier the operation this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus L2 II is kept on a particular folder.
Following that, you are able to share screenshots realized on your LG Optimus L2 II.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus L2 II model
Source: Screenshot Google