In this modern time a lot of our cell phones include great features such as the ability to print a screenshot. Using a display size of 3″ and a resolution of 240 x 320px, the LG Optimus L1 II Tri from LG assures to seize quality images of the best moment of your personal life.
For a screenshot of trendy apps like Tik Tok, Viber, Instagram,… or for one text message, the method of capturing screenshot on your LG Optimus L1 II Tri using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is just extremely simple. Actually, you have the option between two standard options. The first one takes advantage of the basic items of your LG Optimus L1 II Tri. The second technique will make you utilize a third-party application, reliable, to create a screenshot on your LG Optimus L1 II Tri. Let’s experience the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus L1 II Tri
- Look at the screen that you expect to capture
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your LG Optimus L1 II Tri easily took a screenshoot of your display
If your LG Optimus L1 II Tri do not have home button, the process is the following:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home button
- Your LG Optimus L1 II Tri easily took an excellent screenshot that you can send by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your LG Optimus L1 II Tri until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Go to the display you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
If you are the owner of a great LG mobile phone, just like the LG Optimus L1 II Tri the POWER key is found on the back of the smartphone. In this case, press POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus L1 II Tri with third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your LG Optimus L1 II Tri, you can! We picked for you a few top notch apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Download these apps on your LG Optimus L1 II Tri and capture screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can upgrade your LG Optimus L1 II Tri to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on your LG Optimus L1 II Tri is going to be considerably more smooth. Google made the decision to simplify the operation in this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus L1 II Tri is saved on a distinctive folder.
After that, you are able to publish screenshots realized with the LG Optimus L1 II Tri.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus L1 II Tri model
Source: Screenshot Google