Right now our favorite smartphones already include tremendous functionalities as the capability to print a screenshot. Using a screen size of 4.7″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the LG Optimus F7 from LG promises to shoot top quality photos of the best moment of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Snapchat, Viber, Discord,… or for one email, the procedure of making screenshot on the LG Optimus F7 working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is just extremely fast. In reality, you have the choice among two general methods. The first one utilize the generic tools of your LG Optimus F7. The second solution will have you utilize a third-party application, reliable, to make a screenshot on your LG Optimus F7. Let’s find out the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus F7
- Look at the screen that you want to record
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your LG Optimus F7 just realized a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your LG Optimus F7 don’t have home button, the process is the following:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home button
- The LG Optimus F7 easily made a perfect screenshot that you are able publish by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the LG Optimus F7 until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
If you are the possessor of an LG smartphone, like the LG Optimus F7 the POWER key is located on the back of the phone. In this case, push POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus F7 with third party apps
If for some reason you choose to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your LG Optimus F7, you can! We picked for you some effective apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some shady manipulation. Set up these apps on your LG Optimus F7 and take screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to update your LG Optimus F7 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on the LG Optimus F7 has become way more smooth. Google made the decision to shorten the method like that:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus F7 is kept on a special folder.
From there, you will be able to publish screenshots taken with the LG Optimus F7.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus F7 model
Source: Screenshot Google