In these modern times your mobile phones have convenient specifications just like the ability to take a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.3″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the LG K10 from LG guarantees to seize outstanding photos of the best occasion of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as Tik Tok, Reddit, Instagram,… or for one text message, the task of shooting screenshot on the LG K10 working with Android 6.0 Marshmallow is definitely incredibly fast. Believe it or not, you have the option between two common methods. The first one requires the regular equipment of your LG K10. The second method will make you implement a third-party application, reliable, to make a screenshot on your LG K10. Let’s see the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your LG K10
- Head to the screen that you want to capture
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- The LG K10 just made a screenshoot of the screen
If your LG K10 don’t have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The LG K10 easily took a great screenshot that you are able share by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your LG K10 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head over to the display you desire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
In case that you are the owner of a great LG mobile phone, such as the LG K10 the POWER switch can be found on the back of the device. In this case, press POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG K10 using third party apps
In the casethat you want to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your LG K10, it’s possible!! We selected for you some top notch apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Add these apps on your LG K10 and capture screenshots!
Extra: If you are able to update your LG K10 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your LG K10 is considerably more convenient. Google made the decision to ease the procedure in this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your LG K10 is saved on a particular folder.
After that, you are able to publish screenshots taken on your LG K10.
Source: Screenshot Google